- import os
- from setuptools import setup
- # Utility function to read the README file.
- # Used for the long_description. It's nice, because now 1) we have a top level
- # README file and 2) it's easier to type in the README file than to put a raw
- # string in below ...
- def read(fname):
- return open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), fname)).read()
- name = "psh",
- version = "0.0.1",
- author = "WPI Augmented Unix Userland MQP",
- author_email = "email@example.com",
- description = ("Simple Unix shell inspired by PowerShell"),
- license = "MIT",